Armor Variety Filter For Trading Post

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zlitteral.6852

Zlitteral.6852

Add a box that lets one choose light, medium, or heavy armor when searching for armor on the trading post.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

Yes please.

It get’s frustrating when you’re buying armor in advance of your levels and you mouse over one and go “Wow nice stats!” And purchase it. I don’t know about other people but it’s also difficult to tell exotic armor types from their icon unless you mouse over it. And if you’re like me an purchase armor in advance; not only is the “You are too low to use this.” in red but so is the “This is for x armor type only.” which really throws the user off when they’re purchasing armor in advance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kratic.8763

Kratic.8763

Yeah their filtering system needs some updates but I just tend to triple check everything before i hit the buy button. You can always put it back on the TP for what you bought it as and just lose the 10%(?) listing fee

250 years later, still haven’t forgotten…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Llyren.3904

Llyren.3904

I would use the suggested filter as well.

One of the things I would use this for is for checking out how some armor mixes look on my characters when building a new look for them.

The more new looks created, the more transmutation stones bought.

in Suggestions

Posted by: hiccups.3790

hiccups.3790

Yes, please… we need this filter.

yours sincerely, hiccups

in Suggestions

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yes please it takes sooo long to find something if u need it and all u can do is go through pages filled with the wrong armor to finally get to the stuff u are looking for.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood