Ascended Gear: Healing Power

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ash.2059

Ash.2059

Dear Anet – I would like to know if you are contemplating adding ascended gear, with healing power stats on it, into the game?

Currently i am saving up my Prestine Relics for the day this will hopefully happen, as I am one of those who actually use that attribute.

Being an avid GW1 player who have spend well over 7000 hours in Tyria, i would like to present my idea for such ascended items.

Prototype Fractal Capacitator: 22 Healing Power, 16 Precision, 16 Vitality

Mhenlo’s Tranquility: 71 Healing Power, 50 Power, 50 Toughness – 31 Healing Power, 18 Power, 18 Toughness [Unused Defensive Infusion Slot]

Cynn’s Jealousy: 71 Healing Power, 50 Power, 50 Toughness – 31 Healing Power, 18 Power, 18 Toughness [Unused Offensive Infusion Slot]

I know you say that you do read almost every thread on the forum, and that you even take time out of your daily schedule for that – and i do not require nor expect an answer, but, I would very much like to get a sign from one of you, if you read this.

Yours faithfully

Ash

in Suggestions

Ash.2059

Im i really the only one who thinks we need such items?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nagorn.2307

Nagorn.2307

We need them!!!

Now the only way is the celestial type ones and we are losing quite healing power there.

In the name of all supports in GW2, make healing ascended gear!!!

in Suggestions

Ash.2059

I wonder if we will see such items coming with the fotm update

in Suggestions

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Definitely not the only one that thinks this. There have been several posts about this, all of which I agree with. I’m sitting here gimping my playstyle because I’m forced to use the next best thing for my setup, which are soldier’s rings, which I do not find incredibly useful.

I need healing power, not vitality. I’d rather not have to consider sticking to exotic rings just for the correct stats.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Suggestions

Ash.2059

Glad to see im not alone, lets now hope Anet reads this thread

in Suggestions

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

my guardian needs the P/T/HP ascended items

in Suggestions

Posted by: soistheman.7208

soistheman.7208

want it too! i don’t know why healing power base ring is missing from current list of ascended rings. i hope they have included healing power base amulet with the coming update.

Elementalist lover since GW1. It’s the only profession I play!

in Suggestions

Posted by: codeblink.4306

codeblink.4306

My mesmer is a mantra build with Power + Toughness + Healing. I would like to see ascended gear that has these primary stats.