Ascended Gear-Need Healing Power

in Suggestions

Posted by: VowWoefist.8743

VowWoefist.8743

Why are there no rings/amulets with +Healing Power totals greater than my exotic set? I have a warrior build based off VS and burst healing, so I have piled on the HP stat. Now I look at all the “purple” loot and it makes me sad. Really not sure what the deal is here. This is just disappointing because basically every other stat is given an uptick, and this one is not. I would be happy to just keep stats even, but really not looking to lose so much based on current options.

Can I please get a confirm as to whether or not this will be rectified with upgraded items?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

It could be a balance issue. As in ANET has decided that giving Healing Power the same number of points as other stats gets is overpowered. But if that is true, ANET’s silence on the issue is unacceptable.

in Suggestions

Posted by: codeblink.4306

codeblink.4306

Yes. Can we please get a response on Healing Power and why it’s not represented in the Ascended trinkets? Power + Toughness + Healing Power is my Mesmer build and I’ve spent hundreds of hours gathering my exotic set. The +40 healing power on the ascended gear that has + for every stat is bizarre, and a big hit on healing power over an exotic.
It seems intentional that ANet is trying to curve healing power but News and patches have no answers as to why.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZooCh.1489

ZooCh.1489

YES, PLEASE, for the love of God(s) and guardians who actually take their class seriously. Let there be ascended gear with a healing power primary attribute!!!