Attack of the Clone Jennah

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

First of all I love the Queen Jennah birthday miniature (thank you), but for those of us with many characters I have too many of them. I play 10 characters and she is just taking over my inventory!!!

I would like to see a mystic forge option to drop in 4 of them and get say a Countess Anise. Actually I would like to have a Countess Anise even more than the Queen Jennah.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kat.7830

Kat.7830

Or maybe if we really have to get minis then why not use the system from Guild Wars 1 and give a random mini from collection for each character?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

@Kat True, but that does not fix my horde of Jennah’s I have now.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aven.9156

Aven.9156

They can always replace them for something.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

All they’d have to do is make the mini Jennahs forge-able. It wouldn’t be game breaking since you have to have a character for a year before you get one. It’s not like they’re farm-able.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Um last I checked, there was a spot for the queen Jennah’s in the mini section in your item bank. It should stack there.

Säïnt

(edited by SaintSnow.6593)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

BD gift is a joke,let’s give every char the same kitten Mini…Oh wait…no,lets give every char the same mini twice..Yeah that’l make em happy……And a lvl 20 scroll,Great for players with only one character,yeah we thinking about everything…No it doesnt,i dont care about mini’s, you pop em out once or twice for them to never return,Lvl 20 scroll,wont ever be used..those 200 gems would be of more use,but nah lets not do that….Also for giving everyone the Same mini ( Twice ) ,is just cheap…..IMO….Offcourse.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)