Auto-attack on by default for weapon kits

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raidin.8205

Raidin.8205

Whenever a weapon kit is equipped, or nearly any environment weapon, the first attack is not set to auto-attack. For an Engineer, this can be quite frustrating when switching back and forth frequently. I understand it’s not necessary or even desired in all situations.

I suggest that a feature be introduced that allows the game to remember if you enabled auto-attack on a skill in a specific weapon kit the previous time this kit was used. This feature could also have a toggle in the options list in case someone wants auto-attack on by default on the first skill at all times, off at all times, or remember player setting (where it remembers if you manually set a skill to auto-attack and keep that setting per kit).

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Yeah. Each bundle and disguise that changes your skills should have a default auto-attack set, at least as an option.

I’m getting used to quickly activate auto-attack, but it’s still annoying, specially for engineer kits, as I change those much more often that other skills like conjure weapons.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: dux.8720

dux.8720

signed, don’t forget downed state, environmental weapons, elite skills and all the other instances.