Mif.3471

Just a QoL change.
It would halve the amount of work I have to do each time I log on

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Auto-delete gold seller mail when I report it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

agreed, i also wish i could delete every goldspammer altogether.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player.9621

Player.9621

also block the senders account
theres no point if theyre just going to keep sending them
myself, i have typed in the names of each and every one of these kitten into my ignore list and i can tell you theres quite a few online every day still.
i get that some are hacked accounts but i dont know them and its no great loss to me if i cannot see words from someone who cannot protect their own account

in Suggestions

Posted by: Colonel Kernel.7506

Colonel Kernel.7506

When the 101st person clicks “Selling gold” under report that account should be banned till the owner contacts customer service.

In the mean time, the email should be deleted and the sender blocked automatically when someone is reported for selling gold.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kiba.9701

Kiba.9701

The problem is some people may abuse the system to resport players don’t like and ban them until the player contact support. But I do agree that they should have more people cheking this kind of reports to ban these sellers faster.

Stormbluff Isle
Kirito Wolvesong – Mesmer
Kiba Wolvesong – Thief

in Suggestions

Posted by: Colonel Kernel.7506

Colonel Kernel.7506

The problem is some people may abuse the system to resport players don’t like and ban them until the player contact support. But I do agree that they should have more people cheking this kind of reports to ban these sellers faster.

It takes a CSR 10 seconds to review the flagged email and either apply the ban to the sender or to the reporter.