Auto-use consumables button

in Suggestions

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Consumables are pretty useful and very helpful in places like Arah. The one thing I noticed is that not even a majority of players I’ve grouped with bothers with consumables.

My suggestion is seemingly simple (I don’t know how hard it will be to implement): Have a button that can auto-use a consumable when you press it. Players can right click and assign 1 single consumable to the button and then press said button to activate it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Salt.4621

Salt.4621

Yes, I like this idea. EQ2 I believe has it. If not, I’d like to see a small consumable UI bar on screen somewhere that you could fill with whatever and just click it.

“Your face is funny. All squished and weird.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I wouldn’t mind a small UI addition too. However, Anet wants to create as clean of a UI as possible (hahaha, that dirt border around the screen sure is clean).

To be honest, if something like this were added, Anet could make aware the possibilities of using consumables AND it could be done through dailies IE: assign and use 5 (or 10) different consumable items through this function.

What Anet could do is to use the daily events to help train and aid players through learning different or new functionalities that they will add.