Autostack things going from inventory to bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Morian.2031

Morian.2031

Like the title says, it would be super awesome if, when we double click things from our inventory to go into bank, it would stack automatically on the already existing item.

Example: I have one mystic forge stone in my inventory, one in the bank. The way it is now, when I double click the stone in my inventory, it fills up an empty bank slot instead of joining the other one. If I want to stack them, I have to first FIND the stone in the bank and then DRAG the stone in my inventory onto the stone in my bank.

If it would just automatically stack on the stone already in the bank when you double click to put the one in your inventory into the bank, that would really make many lives easier.

in Suggestions

Posted by: chnet.1832

chnet.1832

If it’s done, noone will buy large bags. gags

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I think the OP means when viewing your bank account through a bank employee, crafting station or through a bank express item. So not when you are just in the middle of e.g. a dungeon.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Suggestions

Posted by: chnet.1832

chnet.1832

Ok. That makes sense. I misread.

And also, when doing refinement of materials, it’ll be great if the items can automatically go into “collections” too. We normally will do so anyway, but sometimes when we forget, we have lots of materials in bags.

in Suggestions

mercury ranique.2170

Ok. That makes sense. I misread.

And also, when doing refinement of materials, it’ll be great if the items can automatically go into “collections” too. We normally will do so anyway, but sometimes when we forget, we have lots of materials in bags.

No problem,

I disagree with the materials. when farming e.g. tier 6 mats I would like to know how many I’m getting over time in a specifick session.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I would so support this one.

I would also like to request that they make the salvage kits stack to 100.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Suggestions

mercury ranique.2170

I would so support this one.

I would also like to request that they make the salvage kits stack to 100.

You can make mystic salvage kits wich is the same quality of a master salvage kit but has 250 uses. Cause you need mystic stones from the gemstore it is very unlikely that arenanet will do anything that gives you the same thing for free.

If your interested in buying these instead of the master salvage kit, they are cheaper/usage then the master salvage kit if you purchase the gems when the price for 100 gems is below 2 gold and 94 silver and you buy the mystic stones per 10.

More info bout them here

in Suggestions

Posted by: Morian.2031

Morian.2031

I think the OP means when viewing your bank account through a bank employee, crafting station or through a bank express item. So not when you are just in the middle of e.g. a dungeon.

Exactly this. I really don’t think it’s a huge deal, and it doesn’t change any game mechanics or anything that would give people an advantage at all, it will just be easier to organize our stuff with less hassle.