Banks: Deposit/Withdraw all coins

in Suggestions

Posted by: Culzean.8571

Culzean.8571

Title says what I’m thinking.

I think there should be a “deposit all” close to where you can deposit/withdraw coins in the bank. A “withdraw all” would be handy as well.

The reason for this is that when I go questing and farming I rack up a bunch of loot, sell it, then go to the bank to deposit and I have to tab to my inventory to see how much money I acquired, then tab to the bank again, click around and type some numbers in to deposit a specific amount.

A “deposit all” option would make this process a lot faster and cleaner! Also, when I’m exploring in the world on a character who has very little money and I want to buy something, I’d like to be able to use my account money to do so.

Thanks!

-Wulfy

-Wulf

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Yes please. It’s a really pain. If you are off by even a copper over it won’t deposit anything. One click shopping please.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Agreed, this is a huge pain >.<

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon