Barber Shop

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lend.7250

Lend.7250

Would be awosome to have something like the WoW Barber shop to change the looks of your toon.

While not a most have feature, it surely would be apreciated by a lot of people.

I have saw allready a lot of very creative players on this game that are able to do wonderfull things with the cosmetics available.

would be nice to have a couple of extra tools to help with it.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: pownguin.9205

pownguin.9205

I agree with this. There should be a store you walk in to and pay a couple silver for a hair cut. Any other cosmetic things like sex change, skin color, body size, etc. should be from the gem store.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dedara.7064

Dedara.7064

I think they should have way more hair options in character creation, more body types too.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: MajorShock.4023

MajorShock.4023

I agree with this. There should be a store you walk in to and pay a couple silver for a hair cut. Any other cosmetic things like sex change, skin color, body size, etc. should be from the gem store.

Not quite sure I would go as far as sex changes and the body stuff. Not that its a bad idea, I’m looking at it from more of a lore/fitting in to the environment type of thing. But hair and maybe even make-up, earrings, piercings, etc. to be available at an in game shop would awesome though

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Laserous.3526

Laserous.3526

Not quite sure I would go as far as sex changes and the body stuff. Not that its a bad idea, I’m looking at it from more of a lore/fitting in to the environment type of thing. But hair and maybe even make-up, earrings, piercings, etc. to be available at an in game shop would awesome though

The sex change and body size changes (As well as a potential race change option) has nothing to do with lore. It has to do with personal player tastes and style. Not everyone is still satisfied with their character creation after they reach 80 and see other players looking WAY more unique. Those who didn’t create for an hour and just wanted to play the game ASAP would appreciate this feature immensely.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: BELIAL.9247

BELIAL.9247

My char is too small, i wish i could make it bigger, i could not imagine that latter on, i would regret this choice. Please arena net give us this option, you re gonna make us happy and get some money out of it. Just don´t take to much time to get it available , and don´t charge too much for it.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

Even Pirates of the Caribbean Online has a tailor shop, a barber shop, a tattoo shop and a jewelry shop … these, while Lend perfectly stated is not a must-have item, would certainly be a fun little addition to the game, and I’m venturing to guess it would be easy enough to set these up in each of the major city areas!

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Smaandar.9037

Smaandar.9037

I too would love to see this feature added. I don’t really even care about other features as much armor usually covers a lot But I feel that the ability for more hair styling would be nice.

As a players taste changes they may wish to project that change to their character, so I can completely see it being widely useful for re customization. Just don’t make it cost a arm and a leg. ^^;;

Thats my two cents.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zakka.2153

Zakka.2153

Hehe, I think this comes up 5 times a day.

I would love a in-game barber, in which you pay silver to change your hair color and style.

I believe they are coming out with a character redesign item for Gems, but really want a barber for in-game cash.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Smaandar.9037

Smaandar.9037

Hehe, I think this comes up 5 times a day.
I believe they are coming out with a character redesign item for Gems, but really want a barber for in-game cash.

I agree with this statement.

In game cash would really add to the roll play feeling of the overall game play. Gems for everything fun just kinda seem……weird.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

This has been suggested countless times. No doubt it will be implemented when they start implementing cosmetic features.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Paws.4236

Paws.4236

I also agree with this thread, sometimes you want to change the way your character looks, chuckle maybe even green hair for St. Patricks Day.

Honestly think this should be a feature included in the game, your growing exponentially Arena Net; don’t slow down now. =D

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darkever.9732

Darkever.9732

They will probably add this in the gem store like it was in GW1.
If you aren’t careful enough when creating your char, will have to pay later

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

Sometimes the look we selected early in the game straight looks like booty later on…

I would pay my weight in money and gems to change my goofy-looking Engineer’s hairstyle…. red dredlocks wtf was I thinking?

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: bluesnacks.2301

bluesnacks.2301

Yeah, I’d also really love a barbershop. I personally don’t mind if I have to pay a small fee. It’s better than endlessly re-rolling.

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue.

Barber Shop

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

Barber shop would be great for hair style/colour changes. It makes sense.

I don’t agree with any other option changes though, or, if they’re implemented, make them quite pricey in the gem store.