Basic Trasmutation stone

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

I would like to ask why do we get basic transmutation stone for mapping a lvl 80 area or even why we get on a lvl 80 at all once your lvl 80 there useless i don’t have any char under lvl 80 so cannot even waste them on lower lvl char bad enough we get these for daily but for mapping cursed shores or frostgourge sound i find it bit silly to give as reward.

Please can you guys limit these to lvl 70 to char or something feels a let down to get this for reward at lvl 80.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Agreed. Or have some way of refining the stones into a Fine Trans stone, I literally have tossed away two stacks of regular trans stones because they’re so useless

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

I’m all for a way to refine them, but when you consider that the Fine ones are there to make money, it would like take a lot to upgrade a basic. Looking at Arena Net’s history with such things I’d imagine something along the lines of 250 basic stones, some dust, maybe a few ectos, and some of those crystals you have to buy with skill points, all tossed into the mystic forge would create between 1 and 3 fine stones.

You know actually I would be okay with that….

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Not going to happen. Gem store.

One – Piken Square

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: chucky.4798

chucky.4798

Agreed. With refining too.

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: SSalp.6423

SSalp.6423

Well after launch you actually had a chance to get them from map completion but it seems they removed that.
There’s not going to be a change to transmutation crystals simply because they make so much money with them.

Immotal Kingdom[KING] – Desolation

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I would like to ask why do we get basic transmutation stone for mapping a lvl 80 area

Because they want you to buy Transmutation Crystals from the Gem Store. That said, I’d be thrilled if they implemented a Mystic Forge recipe allowing us to convert Stones to Crystals.

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Bars T Death.6451

i have got and bought crystals have no issue there just seems a waste to get such a crappy reward for a lvl 80 to get basic ones

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I saved up till I had stack and I am dumping the rest. They wont make the acquisition for these things easier. they aremaking money on gemstore items. If you don’t want stones delete them. But please support the game by using the gemstore for the stones.

It is a free to play game, so a bit of support is important.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I agree that map completion of a level 80 zone should give the fine transmutation crystals. After all there are very few level 80 zones so it would be only a few crystals.

I’d like some black lion chest keys also in the game more. I very rarely get this and have many unopened chests in my bank.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Bars T Death.6451

Dont think Anet gonna take this one serriosly

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

Basic Trasmutation stone

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

MF Receipe to suggest:

• 5 Basic Transmutation Stone
  • 250 Bloodstone (T7 material)
  • 1 Pholosophers stone
  • Elonian Wine

There we go. Would not ruin the gemstore if values calculated fairly.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”