Battle system for Minis

Battle system for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mind Catalyst.6350

Mind Catalyst.6350

I would like to see a battle system installed for minis (similar to Costume Brawl).

For me minis are quite boring as they are. I don’t collect them because they are costly and have almost no purpose.

My idea includes;

1) An option when clicking on another person’s mini to propose a battle which they will have the option to accept.
2) Players can toggle an option to allow other people to challange them to mini battles.
3) When battling with minis the player will have control of their mini as they would with their own character.
4) If minis are similar to each other (such as different types of Moa or Bears) they will have mostly the same abilities/attacks.
5) You can only have complete control of your mini when battling another player’s mini.
6) Optional: Each mini will have it’s own unique special ability.
7) Whatever else you think should be implemented…

Anet could put exclusive minis on their Gem store… which I assume could only help them make a profit (I realize they already have exclusive minis during Living Story updates). Being a regular Gem purchaser, I would have no problem buying an exclusive mini.

Let me know if any of you think this could be an addition to the game, or if you even like it. I accept criticism so most comments are welcome!

THANKS!!!

Battle system for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

You may want to look into the Polymock Arena. It sounds similar to this. Just wish tje devs would finish it.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Battle system for Minis

in Suggestions

Mind Catalyst.6350

-Dual- That’s seems pretty similar. I want some form of combat for minis or at least a way to interact with them. The Living Story achievements that give out minis are dreadful to me. All we do is put them in storage, because they otherwise take up inventory space.

Battle system for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: Noodlegotagun.1862

Noodlegotagun.1862

eh. Just becomes another PokeWoW… But that’s just my opinion. And also why I’ve never collected things like minis. Never saw the point, as they don’t really add anything to my game, or do anything but stand there. Eh. to each their own, I guess.

Battle system for Minis

in Suggestions

Mind Catalyst.6350

eh. Just becomes another PokeWoW… But that’s just my opinion. And also why I’ve never collected things like minis. Never saw the point, as they don’t really add anything to my game, or do anything but stand there. Eh. to each their own, I guess.

I think it could be a fun ‘side thing’ people could do. It would also give minis a purpose. I don’t collect them either, but would if they could battle or something.