Better guild management tools

in Suggestions

Posted by: bleiken.8371

bleiken.8371

As a guildleader of large Danish guild (Ragnarok Of Primordus) hitting the roof with 500 members I need better tools to manage my guild.

I need to know which members are the active ones.

Need the function (as in Guild Wars) – last seen online dd/mm/
Influence earned to the guild
Last time represented the guild

I need the option to sent mails to all members
better filter options (500 members are hard to manage)

bleiken.8371 Guildleader of Ragnarok Of Primordus [RoP]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ginkeltjes.5186

Ginkeltjes.5186

Same problem here! So you got my vote!

in Suggestions

Posted by: snikmund.8493

snikmund.8493

This has been annoying me since day 1, at the very least give us a “last online” option ASAP. The rest can wait.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MetaData.2750

MetaData.2750

I’m the guild leader of GoT in Far Shiverpeaks and we are experiencing this exact issue as well. The current ‘unknown’ status isn’t something that we can’t relay on since we don’t know that algoritm and with 500+ members this isn’t something that we can easily manage.

If you guys could put something this basic as last login date in GW1, then it should be an easy job to implent it again. Even SWTOR and similar games had it available at launch. You guys have made an awesome game, but these little annoying things are simply breaking the especience for GM’s and officers alike.

in Suggestions

Posted by: I Karnor I.1823

I Karnor I.1823

Agreed at the very least we need a “last online”, “last represented” would be awesome too.

Been asking for this since the beta pointing out that they had this in GW1 and obviously did not do a sufficient gap analysis when they started building GW2 but as always this falls on deaf ears, i.e. Anet dev ears.

I’m using the “unknown” status simply because we have nothing else to go on :S

Legacy Of Nosferatu [KISS]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Faye.4075

Faye.4075

I totally agree with you guys.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Irontooth.1594

Irontooth.1594

“last online” is a must have for guild management. Fact that it was not in from the start is completely mindboggling.

Radiant Knights [RK]
Blackgate

in Suggestions

Posted by: The LZ.7891

The LZ.7891

I also second this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Halvaard.1034

Halvaard.1034

It’s pretty basic in a Competitive Guild environment to have quite a few of these things mentioned…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

There have been several threads about this, all of which I’ve agreed with and +1ed, so I’ll do so here too.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.