Better way to destroy all of your inventory

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aero.4829

Aero.4829

It took me a long time to go through all my inventory and bank space to completely destroy every item before signing out for the last time. Perhaps you could make a passworded option for future GW2 players that desire to stop playing in the future. Especially those that are tired of a system based around gambling for the most desirable gear.

The hundreds of dollars I personally spent were worthwhile for the 4 months or so (shortest time I’ve spent playing an MMO) of entertainment I received but don’t even touch the amounts money I’ve spent on other games that didn’t involve gambling for the most desirable gear. Best of luck.

in Suggestions

Posted by: pownguin.9205

pownguin.9205

I don’t see this EVER happening. I don’t think they’d add this because, “It took me a long time to destroy everything in my inventory so I could quit your game.” Sounds to me like you made this post just so you had a reason to complain about other things.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Flagged for quitting thread

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Suggestions

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

You do not need to empty your inventory or bank to quit the game. Emptying your inventory in anger is usually regretted later when you come back after you have calmed down.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

Much anger in him… like his father.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Varuuth.1834

Varuuth.1834

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

sorry couldn’t resist :-)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

The best way to destroy all your inventory is to just delete your characters – since you’re ‘quitting’ you wont regret it later right?

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

The best way to destroy all your inventory is to just delete your characters – since you’re ‘quitting’ you wont regret it later right?

Definitely.

He shouldn’t worry about losing his characters if he’s earnest about quitting.

Besides, if he changes his mind, starting over will probably be refreshing. The journey of leveling up and exploring maps is the most fun, in my opinion.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~