Big, but not gigantic, world bosses

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

I love having huge epic battles and would love to see more of them; however, the current world bosses are TOO big. When I am fighting them, all I can see is a claw and a million players. I wish I could actually see the ferocious face of the beast I am fighting, but in order to see that I have to move so far away I can’t hit it.

Alternatively, there are many bosses who are humanoid in size, or maybe a little bit bigger.

Please add world bosses that are big, but can still be fully seen when fighting them.

(If these do exist somewhere, please let me know!)

in Suggestions

Posted by: CapN Biku.6024

CapN Biku.6024

I can see all the world bosses fully when fighting them. I think it mostly comes down to zooming in too far, fighting melee or having a screen with weird proportions. The game automatically zooms out more than usual when a boss fight starts so that you’ll be able to see more, including more of the boss

in Suggestions

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

I can see all the world bosses fully when fighting them. I think it mostly comes down to zooming in too far, fighting melee or having a screen with weird proportions. The game automatically zooms out more than usual when a boss fight starts so that you’ll be able to see more, including more of the boss

I still won’t be able to see what was once the face of my brave and noble guildmate who was taken too soon by a vicious pit of lag.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

in Suggestions

Jemmi.6058

I think part of the problem is I have to have my screen facing down instead of up somewhat. This is because I am an ele and I need to see the ground to place the AoE rings.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CapN Biku.6024

CapN Biku.6024

I think part of the problem is I have to have my screen facing down instead of up somewhat. This is because I am an ele and I need to see the ground to place the AoE rings.

That can be the problem.
Someone a while back suggested they move the camera a bit so instead of you being in the middle of the screen you would be a bit futher down, which would cause you to see more of what’s happening infront of you. I believe that might fix your problem as well

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

Whenever they decide to make new world bosses i would like to see complex encounters such as giganticus lupicus something that require you to actually use different skills not just stand there and auto attack.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

Whenever they decide to make new world bosses i would like to see complex encounters such as giganticus lupicus something that require you to actually use different skills not just stand there and auto attack.

It’s ironic that they have to design world bosses in such a way that you don’t really need to play it in order to beat it. If you had something as complex as a lupicus fight then most people would be too laggy to live.

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheAngryLuddite.1834

TheAngryLuddite.1834

Really?

I’d like to see even larger world bosses.

I want to be the size of an underwater boss’s pupil.

How freaking terrifying would that be? Gah, I wants it!

in Suggestions

Jemmi.6058

Really?

I’d like to see even larger world bosses.

I want to be the size of an underwater boss’s pupil.

How freaking terrifying would that be? Gah, I wants it!

All for larger bosses too. For me though? It would not be terrifying if I can’t even see them.

Every time I am doing the world bosses now, I have to stop fighting for a sec so I can move back and see the dragon and appreciate the awesome dev work, and then return back to the fight.