Hello, here is my list of Quality of Life improvement I feel ANet should make to the game.
I’ve tried to keep my list independant of changes that beneficial to one class over the other, or certain players over others.
These are purely my opinion and I don’t expect everyone to agree. If you feel any of these are bad ideas, at least give a constructive reason other than “No” so as a group we can hash out better ideas.
I have also left out ideas which would require a rework of the existing game in any significant fashion (such as housing, guild halls, or mounts)
Anyways, here is the list in no particular order.
- For the style tab – have 5 options for filtering: Light armor, Medium armor, Heavy armor, Town Clothes, All.
- please add filters for light/medium/heavy armor
- please add a checkbox for “usuable only”
- how come there is no dye category? How come some categories have nothing in them?
- When I change tabs and come back to the search pane all my search settings are gone! Please fix.
- please add in an ability to hide the character’s inventory slots in the bank UI (I personally use my Inventory UI and drag across. I know how my normal inventory is sorted, and it appears on 1 screen without scroll bars. The Bank inventory of my personal inventory has scroll bars, and takes up too much space, esp if I’m using my normal inventory screen too.)
- Split Collectables into two tabs – Collectibles=Pets,etc, Materials=things you craft with
- Add another TAB: PvP skins
- Add another TAB: Other skins (such as those useable for PvE content – such as the achievement items)
- I can right click an item in my inventory and replace my equipped offhand weapon. But why not my offhand Ring or Accessory or 2nd Aquatic Weapon?
- Aquatic weapons – when showing the tooltip-comparions show the offhand aquatic weapon too.
- Add option to right click “use stack”. I dare a developer to purchase 500 orrian boxes and click through that mess. (also for the ascalonian alcohol – see Thirst Quencher Achievement).
- let me type /wiki then link the item in chat to fill out the rest of the line. I hate typing the item when I can click it perfectly in!
Money Bags and Karma Jugs:
- What is the point? Just put these items in my wallet please! I beg you!