Black Lion Infinite Gathering Tools

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lupenstien.4521

Lupenstien.4521

Since these items are already account bound and can not be sold to other players/traded. Can the soulbound status on these items be patched off I have two such of these items sitting in my bank but the character who they were soulbound too I deleted because I was unhappy with him. I’m curious if this is something people would be for since I would very much like to use them on all my other toons when playing whichever one I happen to pick at the time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

If it wasn’t account at the start, I doubt it will ever be (unless they release another gem store item that “unsoul binds” an item or one that makes soulbound —> account bound, but that second one is very unlikely).

Also, it would cause an outrage to the people who bought multiple copies of the tools. There isn’t much use (besides the slight convince of not having to switch as often) for having 2 infinite tools.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hawk.3574

Hawk.3574

If the data mining was correct and we are going to be seeing new skins of the infinite tools it would be nice to be able to put the preferred skin onto any of our characters.

I understand they cant be account bound 24/7 for sale reasons but have some sort of lock or count down after mining a node which after it expires it becomes account bound so you can then be free to move the item around till it is used again.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

There just needs to be a way to transfer a soulbound item from an old char to a new one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lupenstien.4521

Lupenstien.4521

If it wasn’t account at the start, I doubt it will ever be (unless they release another gem store item that “unsoul binds” an item or one that makes soulbound —> account bound, but that second one is very unlikely).

Also, it would cause an outrage to the people who bought multiple copies of the tools. There isn’t much use (besides the slight convince of not having to switch as often) for having 2 infinite tools.

The gathering tools are account bound as well as soul bound I was curious if they could remove the soul bound since the items are account bound

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Simple answer: No.
Why would Anet invest time (and so their money) to destroy a money maker?

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!