Black Lion farming tools should be able to stack in stacks 250

in Suggestions

Posted by: Baron Von Graymouse.7801

Baron Von Graymouse.7801

ArenaNet,

It would be a great idea if you could make all the Black Lion logging axes, harvesting sickles, and the mining picks to be able to stack into a stack of 250. I have opened a lot of Black Lion Chests and I have all of these filling up my inventory. Which I have maxed out slots. They are soulbound and can not be sold. Also, I want to add the Black Lion salvage kits as well. Thanks for the consideration.

(edited by Baron Von Graymouse.7801)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tenebram.8975

Tenebram.8975

I really agree they should be able to be “stacked” but thinking about the tools they arent actually stacks.. they are a single item with a number of uses hence why things like salvage kits cant be stacked.. it is a single kit with 15-25 uses so they would have to rework it a little to make it stackable but in the scheme of things yes it would be very nice to be able to put them all together so it doesnt take up a ton of slots

in Suggestions

Posted by: XXAshkoreXX.1359

XXAshkoreXX.1359

I was actually going to start a thread about this. I’m glad we’re thinking on the same wavelength. I see no disadvantages to letting them stack to 250. These items are supposed to be a reward, not a hindrance.