"Block" deposit minis ability

in Suggestions

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

I really like the way minis work, and I love the Mini Liadri the Concealing Dark, but when I activate it. And I deposit my stuff (deposit all collectable) via inventory, it deposit it even when it is activated.

I know you can have one invis bag fot that, but why shall I get a 18 or 20 invis bag for just one item.

instead add a small checkbox or something that blocks “certain items” from being deposited.

And I know the invis bag is so you dont accidently sell stuff you want to keep, but I have never ever done that mistake yet with normal bags, but I keep depositing my mini, even tho it’s activated.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in Suggestions

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

There might be those that say “get the invisible bag and don’t worry about it” or anything similar, but I agree that there should be a ‘block deposit’ option or at least have the option to open up a mini box that shows all of your minis that you can double click to activate.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

They could also add a check mark or something to the collections tab for the minis. That way, you don’t ever have to have them in your inventory.

It could work like this….
1) Select up to 5 minis from your collection
2) Add a small UI that shows the 5 you’ve selected
3) The new UI is account wide and shows up when you hit a certain key on your keyboard
4) Double-click the mini
5) Hide the UI

That way, you can always deposit any minis you want into your collection and the next time you visit your bank, you could change your selection. You could also still use the minis in your inventory as they are used currently. Basically, you can have 5 selected that are always available to any character on your account, then however many other available on each character based on what’s in your inventory.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

oh hell yes. I have an RP mini that I like to keep on one of my characters and I hate having to run to the bank every time I want to do something with it out.