Bot Bounty needs to be created

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bart.4619

Bart.4619

Okay been playing for at least 1900hrs ,, lately i have been discovering a number of (6) bots operating in cursed shores area. I did report them as some where actually running in pairs.
Today i see they are still in operation, another today when I tried to whisper to them/it it immediately bailed from the game.

I think there should be a site page describing bot activities tell tell signs of bots then a bot bounty system put in place so if a report leads to the banning removing of a bot account a reward is given to the initial reporter. If you send in false reports lets say three times in a row then you your reports take less precedents ,,,

in Suggestions

Posted by: SmudgerUK.4715

SmudgerUK.4715

If you send in false reports surely you should get banned?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

Reward reporting? Implementing that system is walking down a razor’s edge…

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bart.4619

Bart.4619

go to stormbluff server cursed shores orr top right of map 2 to 3 bots running there.

just north of meddlers 4 bots ,, another one has a route that takes it through north to grenth and back,, even watched him/it run through while we where doing the grenth event,, pretty kitten sad. hopefully when they /me /you report they can just shadow the toon when it comes on and see for themselves, many toons when i tried to whisper a message reported they where not online,, others of course never respond, ,,,