Butter

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dorpen.4653

Dorpen.4653

After seeing firsthand the horrors of how much butter drops and hearing around the forums about how ridiculous the amount of butter and chocolate you get I have a proposal.

A dynamic event featuring the Asura discovering the magical powers of butter and how so much of it ends up monsters inventories.

Or perhaps something like a giant butter dragon from Orr, the brother of Tequatl the sunless?

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

I wish. Basically this Cooking change just completely shafted the low level Cook players who didn’t get their skill boosted up before the patch. Not having access to things like Butter is more than a little nuts and honestly kind of insulting.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

The rate at which butter is obtained is a little overkill, I’ll admit. It also means there’s less chance of obtaining the other items that could potentially drop from the bags looted from enemies. As a compromise, perhaps butter should be made available from vendors again and the loot bags can have a chance to drop some of the more desirable chef ingredients?

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alfredalbert.9168

Alfredalbert.9168

I’d like to know where bandits get all that butter, and why I can’t go intimidate them to allow me to make butter myself. Or why farmers can’t sell it to me.

Should be a recipe or something. Its such a basic ingredient. Chocolate could have a recipe too, involving milk and cocoa beans (which they should add to harvest-able plants) or something.

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tradewind.6913

Tradewind.6913

guild wars 2 runs on butter and chocolate.

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Butter should be the new swear word filter instead of kitten

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tradewind.6913

Tradewind.6913

Butter should be the new swear word filter instead of kitten

That is such a buttering buttery idea.

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I wish. Basically this Cooking change just completely shafted the low level Cook players who didn’t get their skill boosted up before the patch. Not having access to things like Butter is more than a little nuts and honestly kind of insulting.

That sarcasm? I hope, because low level cooks definitely have an easier time getting either of the two. The other items I occasionally get while gathering nodes. I can only sell butter on the TP for 1c (not sure on chocolate bars) now since there is sooooo much in circulation.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Liraz.8062

Liraz.8062

Considering the amount of butter I see dropped, I’d think this game was sponsored by Paula Deen.

Firstwatch Irregular Company – RP, Tarnished Coast

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: JanoRis.8703

JanoRis.8703

Make butter a consumable, that puts butter on your armor…it will give you random knockdown, but reduced fall damage and projectile damage, since everything just slips off

Butter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Puts in a tub of ‘I Can’t believe its not butter’ with his butter collectables
Watches world explode

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!