Buy More option

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Felicela.2810

Felicela.2810

This is what I would like on the BLTC, a Buy More option.

You go to My Transactions, Items I’m Buying. Click on an item and it allows you to Buy more at that same price, just add a new quanity, instead of having to replace orders for the same item. Just a conveience thing.

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Do ‘stop’ orders exist? Both stop loss and gain?

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Felicela.2810

By stop I assume you mean, you place an order for 100 of item X, and you want to d/c it?

Yes that does, My Transactions, Items Im Buying, then hit remove next to the one you no longer want.

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

Perhaps “limit order” functionality would suffice.

Which would satisfy both your needs.. basically provide a quantity and a maximum prices, and the market would fill that order until the quantity was satisfied, or until the price exceeded the maximum set.

So, instead of placing a buy order and waiting for sellers to fill it, as it works now, the buyer would have their order filled with the current and future offerings as long as the price was below their set cap.

Edited for content

(edited by Mourningcry.9428)

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Horheristo.3607

Horheristo.3607

How about buy less option?

Make up to 5 orders a day of any item, per account, sounds way better.

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Felicela.2810

How about making it Change Quantity, that way you can increase or decrease based on what you still need.

Buy More option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravien.4823

Ravien.4823

How about making it Change Quantity, that way you can increase or decrease based on what you still need.

Yes. This would be so nice.

Also ability to see buy and sell orders when you are in the selling screen.