CONDITION MESMERS SUCK NOW (wvw)

in Suggestions

Posted by: funkyphresh.3705

funkyphresh.3705

I understand that confusion was OP in wvw so it’s cool that it got nerfed and all, but now condition mesmers have basically no source of DPS. You just broke an entire group of peoples’ builds.

I spent over 80g on rabid gear before the confusion nerf and now my build is basically worthless.

If you don’t want to un-nerf confusion, PLEASE make condition mesmers viable again in some other way. Suggestions:

Add some bleeds to mind wrack or something idk. Or maybe make staff clones attack faster/benefit from illusionary elasticity. It’s ridiculous how low condition mesmer dps is now.

Also scepters are even more useless than they were before.

A bunch of people spent a lot of money/time on getting their condition gear. It’s pretty unfair to slap them with this giant nerf out of nowhere.

in Suggestions

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Would be easier if they just reverted the nerf. Or they could make it do 70-80% of its former damage…

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Suggestions

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Blinding Befuddlement nerf is what really put the final nail in the coffin if you ask me. I wouldn’t mind the 50% damage nerf to stay if Befuddlement was changed back, and maybe allow the scepter to cause confusion on its autoattack.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

I had a thought during beta when I saw weapons and armor containing attributes to builds that any nerf would cause a riot.
Why oh why doesn’t anet consider the cost of putting together gear for a character? Because they want to get more money from the gemstore.
You really think that they care?
Break out those visas and convert to gold!

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932