Can't loot with all these characters in my way!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sigfried.4317

Sigfried.4317

I’m sure many people have had this problem, it’s starting to get annoying. Having trouble looting when NPCs get in your way.

I’m a loot spammer, when something dies I spam click loot. Well, its hard when you have NPC party members that keep wanting to chat. You move to get away and they follow you! It’s like that annoying kid in class!

I love it that NPCs talk, but could they maybe make this two different buttons? Talking and interacting with objects?

in Suggestions

Posted by: peacemaker.5634

peacemaker.5634

I super agree. I’m almost interacting with NPC’s while trying to loot. So frustrating. I think it would be most ideal if auto-loot literally auto-looted – no need to hit “F”. This would also solve the WvW issue of not seeing bags while focusing on combat.

Jonathade [Gate of Madness]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dortmunder.9572

Dortmunder.9572

Yeah, I’ve posted about this before as well.

I think the patch notes said that looting now takes priority. But I almost always still talk to NPCs etc. trying to loot ><

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

Priority pick up was implemented a few days ago.. If you don’t notice it, please post in the Bug section.

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

in Suggestions

Posted by: LyricDawnhagen.7803

LyricDawnhagen.7803

The priority was very helpful but I still have some issues with chatting and looting being the same key. If there is a pile of corpses waiting to be looted and the dynamic event is moving on, I do not have time to search out every drop. So I try spamming the loot key as I run through the battle area. So I still get the chat box popping up if I happen to be out of range of a loot-able corpse when I hit the key.

Either having a separate key-bind for each or make looting completely automatic (it just appears in your bags) would be a great way to fix this annoyance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crica.1503

Crica.1503

AOE looting would drastically reduce this issue…

AOE looting please, anet thanks!

If I don’t like it, I won’t do it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: peacemaker.5634

peacemaker.5634

Yeah, it’s definitely still a problem. AOE loot would be boss. That would really help with the WvW issue of not seeing a bag pop-up and running off from it, also.

Jonathade [Gate of Madness]