Can we get Exotic Waterbreathers?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

This is, currently, one of the biggest problems with underwater combat. We cannot get waterbreathers above green rarity, which reduces our stats by a non-negligible value. Furthermore, half of the stat combinations aren’t even available for waterbreathers. Right now, the only L80 green waterbreathers come in Rabid for Light and Heavy users, and Soldier’s for Medium armor. That’s pretty limited, and generally fairly useless for most classes.

It’d be really helpful for underwater combat at large if we could get exotic waterbreathers at least so that we can gear up appropriately for underwater combat. Even if we had to craft them, that’d be acceptable.

P.S. Ascended Waterbreathers would be nice, too, but I’m not holding my breath for that any time soon.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Suggestions

Posted by: GameOver.9658

GameOver.9658

And they are ugly. More skins and higher stats please!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nittles.1582

Nittles.1582

More skins, higher stats, and ability to be dyed/hidden.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jennifer Scarlett.7409

Jennifer Scarlett.7409

Whilst the stats I can live with, the inability to pick nice dyes and skins feels like it is holding my characters styling back.

Maybe cultural armour should gain a waterbreather as well.

When life offers you two paths, take the third road.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyral.4365

Vyral.4365

I asked this in guild chat yesterday, “I wonder if we’ll ever be able to get better than green waterbreathers.” Of course, the response I got was: “Don’t hold your breath.”

sigh

You’re right. I find it rather silly that an entire armor piece has been so completely neglected. We can get exotic and even ascended backpacks but still are stuck at green waterbreathers.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

I think Anet have forgotten that this thing existed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

yes, please.

exotic water breathers with all kinds of stats please!

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Yep kinda silly, well kinda lucky for my first lvl 80 he was using rabid gear but still masterwork means a loose quite a bit underwater, and well i fear for my thief as hes using a power build… how am i supposed to get a proper waterbreather for him?

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

But everyone’s stats get that reduction while underwater, so… is it really that big of an issue?

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Ascended waterbreathers please! And make the AR only work when underwater.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

But everyone’s stats get that reduction while underwater, so… is it really that big of an issue?

One thing is the reduction, and well we have been living with it so far, but you know mbos that can be on both land and in water don’t get reduction in their stats im pretty sure when they go underwater, so yeah it is an issue. The biggest issue is the lack of stat combination

Ascended waterbreathers please! And make the AR only work when underwater.

… we dont even have ascended helms yet… would need that first or at least at same time before you could even begin to think about ascended waterbreathers…