Can we get a collectibles tab for RARE crafting materials? What about dungeon tokens?

Can we get a collectibles tab for RARE crafting materials? What about dungeon tokens?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sin.1524

Sin.1524

Now, I know it has been asked before, but there are quite a lot of them and they take a HUGE amount of bank space, we are almost REQUIRED to buy a larger bank if we hang onto all these different types of things, on top of boosters, tonics, all the other stuff black lion chests hold. We don’t need a collectibles tab for all of them because they’re mostly fun, consumable, and soulbound (telling us to just go ahead and use them), but I’d love it for at least the fine crafting materials and the dungeon tokens.

By rare crafting materials I’m talking about Globs of Ectoplasm, all types of shards, all types of lodestones, lucky clovers, etc. EVERYTHING. Maybe even a separate tab for legendary crafting items.

Post on Reddit if you want to read more feedback:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/107020/can_we_get_a_collectibles_tab_for_rare_crafting/

(edited by Sin.1524)

in Suggestions

Sin.1524

I saw a decent response on Reddit. I guess not enough people post here.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lewzephyr.5281

Lewzephyr.5281

should link the Reddit in your post. Many of the developers read over there as well.
Well, they used to before the forums over here opened up.

Putting the laughter back into Slaughter!!!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Beorn Raukar.4328

Beorn Raukar.4328

I would love this as well. I love crafting in GW2 but it does take a lot of bank space. And even if you can and are willing to purchase bank space (like me) there is a limit to how much you can get.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tiennen.6890

tiennen.6890

Would love this too.

How is a “rare” crafting item not considered a “collectible” when I tell my bag to “deposit all collectibles”

Rare crafting items should be in the collectibles tab.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

I’ve asked this before and got no response.

It doesn’t make sense to me that you have a tab for cooking materials, common materials, fine materials, gemstones, and even pets, yet rare materials don’t get a tab?

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zephire.8049

Zephire.8049

I’m actually surprised that there isn’t a tab for the rare materials. They may not be as common or prevalent as standard crafting materials, but they still can take up a good chunk of bank space if you have just a small variety of them. Bank space is already at a premium — especially if you’re holding onto gear to transmute — and since bank space is account-based and thus needs to be shared with all characters, a tab for rare materials would be a small mercy.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tizzy.7826

Tizzy.7826

Signing this one. In all honesty, it looks like the devs purposefully left rares out to force gamers to buy more bank space.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Keziah.2653

Keziah.2653

/signed

Yes, please.

Kiz Nyx (Ele) | Kressida Nyx (Guar) | Phaedra Nyx (Mes) | Ylva Nyx (Ran) | Ghanima Nyx (Nec)
[GCI] Calamitous Intent | Sanctum of Rall

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I got all bank slots and I still need space. I save lots of weapons and items for later use, since I have 13 characters, so I’d rather keep collectibles in the collectibles tab.

I would not mind having to pay for them with gems, but extra collection tabs should be added. This goes not only for rare materials, but also for:
- Intermediate crafting components such as Salt & Pepper or Rawhide Strings.
- Cooked dishes that can also be used as cooking materials.
- Potions and other consumables.
- Upgrades like runes or sigils.
- Tonics.
And basically anything that stacks that anyone may want or need to save for later.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: RebelYell.7132

RebelYell.7132

I store my rare trophies on the market. Well I did, haha, but I don’t have to play when the market’s down.

User was infracted for being awesome.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katie Feathermoore.5031

Katie Feathermoore.5031

No reason not to have this especially since there’s tabs for basically everything else.

in Suggestions

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

/signed

This should also count for all intermediate cooking ingredients such as ball of dough or jar of tomato sauce. Right now these fill the entirety of my bags, all 50+ slots :S And I’m still only at 300 cooking.

in Suggestions

Sin.1524

Here is the Reddit post.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/107020/can_we_get_a_collectibles_tab_for_rare_crafting/

I’ll put it in the original post too.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rez Delnava.1378

Rez Delnava.1378

I would love for more collections tabs.

Tonics and boosters for sure.

In fact, make the tonics and boosters tabs accessible from anywhere, anytime. It would contribute to spontaneous parties and get people to use them more—more use = more more purchased from gem store. (Another thought on tonics, make them able to be given to other players, but keep them restricted from being sold on the BLTP.)

I wouldn’t mind having intermediate crafting materials and rare crafting materials having collections tabs either, but because they are not strictly necessary, make them purchasable for a small gem fee (about 200-300 gems sounds fine).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nukum.4502

Nukum.4502

Agreed! It would be great to have a tab for rares, and get them out of my bags and into the bank where they belong.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Spectra.9487

Spectra.9487

Tonics just get deleted in my case, because i just don’t have space for them…and they are a frivolous item. If I had a bank tab for them, would be fun to collect them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meret.5943

Meret.5943

Tonics just get deleted in my case, because i just don’t have space for them…and they are a frivolous item. If I had a bank tab for them, would be fun to collect them.

I’m so afraid that they will add in a party animal achieve in the future, that I can’t delete those tonics! I wish they were not account-bound.

signed,
achievement junkie

But anyway, I agree with the OP, collectibles are collectibles.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal.2376

Kal.2376

Yup, agree with this as well. Should be a collection item.