Can we get the rest of the Radiant armor?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Can we get the rest of the Radiant armor, please?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, it would be nice in the abstract to be able to complete the set.

On the other hand, I imagine someone actually wearing a full set of Radiant armor. Then more than one person. Then I stop imagining, because my imagination’s eyes have gone blind.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Who says all of it is not there already? They are from achievement chests afterall, and though I am certain some have tonnes more points than me, surely it is not to say of other pieces may be in there in the future.

Actually I agree with Redenaz…. the horror of full Radiant everywhere… my poor poor eyes.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

in Suggestions

Posted by: warllockmaster.1379

warllockmaster.1379

We already got it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cyto.9401

Cyto.9401

wiki tells me you can only get the helm shoulders and gloves so far.

once you have 9k achievement points and thus unlocked all radiant armor skins, you can get the other kinds on 12k 15k and 18k points (i know someone with 12k+ points)

in Suggestions

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

I think it would be great if they added a choice of radiant/hellfire boots at 21k and 30k, leggings at 24k and 33k, and chest pieces at 27k and 36k AP.

The minimum required AP for a full radiant set would be 27k AP, so I wouldn’t be too worried about going blind from hordes of people wearing full radiant armor.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson