’Nuff said.

No ’Nuff said.

The Burninator

Capes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

hated them in gw1, but now i miss them in gw2 XD

with all these extra animations on back pieces now, i don’t see why it would be hard to code in capes/cloaks.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

Capes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nero.8047

Nero.8047

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Why-no-capes
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Capes-any-updates

and so on, there have been many threads about this. I know the search function on the forums isn’t that amazing but just search for it on google, these results were found by using a simple: ‘’guild wars 2 forum capes’’.

Paragon of the Seraphim Order [Ankh]
a small, casual Guild with a play as you want style.

Capes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Noodlegotagun.1862

Noodlegotagun.1862

My biggest reason for not wanting capes, is because you’ll have tools running around in their underwear wearing nothing but a cape proclaiming their awesomeness or some such garbage… Usually in the center of an RP hub, trolling people who just want to RP in peace. The concept itself is fine, I just already know what some people are going to do with it, because it’s been done ad nauseum everywhere else capes have been implemented.

Capes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frazzle.8201

Frazzle.8201

^ haha I didn’t realise that was a thing. To be fair though, if people wanna run around in their underwear, they’ll do it regardless of whether there are capes in the game or not!

… and yeah, I know how to use google but those threads are 3-4 months old – no one is going to read them. So rather than resurrect an old thread, I made a new one just to remind Anet that they need to start working on capes NAO.

(Thanks for the links though)

Capes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nero.8047

Nero.8047

I also read somewhere that capes are right now quite hard to implement due to the different armours and character models. (Charr on all fours says hi!) of course the best answer to this is a new kind of cape for those characters. bu what cape would look good on a Charr and still show the cape well (for example: a guild emblem if Guild Capes were to ever return!)

Paragon of the Seraphim Order [Ankh]
a small, casual Guild with a play as you want style.