Change skills -> refund current trait book !

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ydeo.8120

Ydeo.8120

Don’t want to write long stories, but I was already frustrated not being able to experiment builds like in gw1, but now if we have to spend 2 golds every updates to rebuild, this is going nowhere. Changing skills mechanic = changing traits used… sorry can’t afford those changes with the time that I spent in PvE… I would appreciate to see some kind of counterpart then, like a refund of the trait book actually used by a character…

Thanks, peace & have fun.

[EDIT] Or simply go back to gw1 system and makes traits refund free once a character bought the last book…

in Suggestions

Posted by: TravisTrout.6803

TravisTrout.6803

What are you talking about? You can reset your traits any time you like for just a couple/few silver. Talk to the trainer, you’ll see the option.

in Suggestions

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

Yeah it’s the cost of like 2 armor repair

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

Please tell me you didn’t already bought the trainer’s book just to reset your traits xD

in Suggestions

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Well if he had bought the trainer book he would have seen that doesn’t work and done a bit of research on how to actually respec his traits.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ydeo.8120

Ydeo.8120

will give it a try, was still stuck on what was wrote on wiki shortly after the release of the beta… but still I can’t see why we should pay for a ridiculous and badly tought skill balance… hate it, just like the abusive prices of the TP (but it’s another topic).

in Suggestions

Posted by: arcqe.6734

arcqe.6734

how in any way is ~3.5s for a trait reset ridiculous?

and if you want to experiment, go to the mists, you can constantly add and respec your traits there (though only for pvp)

usually somewhere

in Suggestions

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

Please do tell what skills were so horribly changed that it requires a trait respec.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

i want this free grandmaster trait book and all greatswords become unequipped and soulbound on use.
why? well just look on patch log. i don’t want to pay 2g every time arenanet decides to make swap weapon slots around to where it make no sense as well as decrease damage by miles.