Change the kitten Achievement Points chest

in Suggestions

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

I dont PVP, I dont like getting sPVP crap in my achievement chests. Need to give us the option of choosing a PVE or a PVP one with PVE chests including T5-T6 Mats, maybe a BL Key, maybe on some of the special chests like the 5k chest, give us an random item from the Style selection off the gem store. Anything but those kittening Glory Boosters and PVP reward chests that I will never use the skins for.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

maybe just click “deposit all collectibles” and destroy all the things that isn’t deposed? (that Would mean that you have already a one copy of it ) I did that way and as I’m not interested sPvP I’m not arguing about free skins for that
especially when You use PvP armors in minigames such like sanctum sprint

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mathog.3157

Mathog.3157

You get something FOR FREE and you’re STILL complaining? Sweet jesus mother of god, people these days.
As Lord Trejgon said, destroy or collect them, it’s always better to have anything than nothing.
I guess you also don’t like 1g from these chests, feel free to send it to me.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

You get something FOR FREE and you’re STILL complaining? Sweet jesus mother of god, people these days.
As Lord Trejgon said, destroy or collect them, it’s always better to have anything than nothing.
I guess you also don’t like 1g from these chests, feel free to send it to me.

Well if you are getting something you will never use why even get it at all

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

I don’t PvP either. period. total waste to those of us that don’t

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skipper De Longmont.8734

Skipper De Longmont.8734

But no one is complaining about all the WvW stuff from these chests? Why the haters of PvP stuff but not the WvW that comes in them as well?

in Suggestions

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

Badges ya can do legendaries with, and those can be hard to get so I can see why they wont complain about that. I had my badges done long ago and hated it doing it. Its the aPVP crap thats useless to everyone who doesnt do them which is more of the population then some like the idiots above would think.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

(edited by KrisV.5612)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

But no one is complaining about all the WvW stuff from these chests? Why the haters of PvP stuff but not the WvW that comes in them as well?

To those that do not sPvP or WvWvW it is all under one umbrella called “PvP”

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred