Change to Spectral Wall

Change to Spectral Wall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shakar.3485

Shakar.3485

In my opinion I believe this ability could be more useful if it were changed. Right now it causes vulenerabilty to foes that pass through it and protection to ally’s that pass through it.

In a PvE setting this is not hard to pull off. Drop the wall on top of your opponent or walk backwards till they run thru it. In PvP this is not so easy to pull off.

My suggested change is to take away the vulenerabilty and replace it with “any enemy attempting to pass through this wall is feared away”. The fear would last 1 second. “any ally that passes through it gain the will of the undead.” grant stability for a certain amount of time.

Furthermore each spectral skill gains life force in some form. I believe this one should be no different. We should gain life force (capped to a certain percent) for each person that comes into contact with the wall. Like we drain them of their soul as a cost.

I believe this would better benefit my ally’s. It would give them a combo field they could stand behind and make use of and protect them.

Thanks for reading.