Character Restore in the store

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inserach.7906

Inserach.7906

I joined a guild with Final Fantasy XIV ARR (Distant World) and been part of it since March this year. As I was on Underworld (EU) and they on Gates of Madness (US) for GW2 I didn’t want the cost of transfer of £25.50 (£17 for 1600 gems and £8.50 for another 800 as transfer is 1800) so I deleted my lvl 68 Mesmer and 55 Necro.
My problem now is as those characters did every start zone and zones up to 68 for achievements and redoing another character is hard as I seen everything. Would love to see a character restore in the store, I would use it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

So let me get this straight…..you are dead set against BUYING a transfer to another server but its ok to BUY a Restore feature….something is wrong with your reasoning.

The transfer system is your restore feature…..why would they reinvent the wheel when they already got a working wheel…..you my friend are just Cheap

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

On second thought I was a bit to harsh, maybe they should have a restore pill or something that cost 900 gems for each character….

in Suggestions

Posted by: LeeroyNimoy.1864

LeeroyNimoy.1864

The problem is, where do they restore to? Current server or saved server? Would you still need the transfer fee? Would the price need to be upped to ensure that people don’t abuse it as a form of transfer?

Ability is what you can do; Motivation is how much you do; Attitude is how well you do it.
My idea compilation thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Seven-ideas-in-one-post/first#post3038023

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

So let me get this straight…..you are dead set against BUYING a transfer to another server but its ok to BUY a Restore feature….something is wrong with your reasoning.

The transfer system is your restore feature…..why would they reinvent the wheel when they already got a working wheel…..you my friend are just Cheap

to be fair it does seem like they are willing to spend actual money instead of just converting gold to gems .