Charged quartz crystals

Charged quartz crystals

in Suggestions

Posted by: ambra.9283

ambra.9283

I havent been playing for months and just found out about celestial recipes and these crystals that I cant mine anywhere, only buy a basic version from other players on the tp.

I do not understand why I can only obtain one single charged quartz crystal each day when I need FIVE for ONE inscription, when celestial items are not interesting for most players and cant even be sold on the tp.

Why can I only make one crystal every day? I thought this could be related to some living story thing a while back but its been a while: maybe its time to change things?

this “feature” makes no sense to me

Charged quartz crystals

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

There were Quartz Crystal nodes available around the Labyrinthine Cliffs during the Bazaar of the Four Winds Living Story release.

Players who completed the achievements for this segment were rewarded a permanent Quartz Crystal node in their home instance. The node can be mined once per 24 hours per account and can – rarely – drop 1 Charged Quartz Crystal in addition to the regular Quartz Crystals.

After the Bazaar of the Four Winds concluded, these home instance nodes became the only source of Quartz Crystals. This was the first (and, so far, only) attempt by ArenaNet to add home instance expansion/customization to the game.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul