Choose Your Own Daily Achievements

in Suggestions

Posted by: Saraya Bloodrain.1284

Saraya Bloodrain.1284

I am sure there is a topic on this some were that i may have missed, sorry if there is.

I relay like the idea “Choose Your Own Daily Achievements”. But, I do not like the Mixing of PvP, WvW, and PvE, PvP has its own daily achievements section, so please stop putting them in with the PvE daily’s. Or at least give me more daily achievements to pick from.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chorel.1720

Chorel.1720

I am sure there is a topic on this some were that i may have missed, sorry if there is.

I relay like the idea “Choose Your Own Daily Achievements”. But, I do not like the Mixing of PvP, WvW, and PvE, PvP has its own daily achievements section, so please stop putting them in with the PvE daily’s. Or at least give me more daily achievements to pick from.

The WvW kills are OPTIONAL. Don’t like them? Don’t do them. sPvP isn’t mixed in with PvE dailies anyways. The WvW kills are only 1 out of 9. Are you really mad about that? I don’t like Keg Brawl but I’m not asking them to remove it for me. Don’t like it, don’t do it. Simple as that.

in Suggestions

Saraya Bloodrain.1284

Sorry, but to me WvW is PvP to me. I guess I would just like more options.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

sorry, but to the game WvW is PvE.

Seriously as Chorel says it is ONE out of a total of 9, where you only ahve to do 5 to get your daily, so what is the issue?

in Suggestions

Saraya Bloodrain.1284

I am simply asking for more options. I have no intrust in WvW or PvP . I can not do Dungeon’s or Fractles on my own, I relay do not like the under water fighting. I don’t care for the keg brawl. So some times getting 5 daily’s done can be a bit challenging, and some times forces me to play content that I relay do no enjoy.

Like I said, I am simply asking for more options is all.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Emissary Vex.5690

Emissary Vex.5690

This is from my other post

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Dailys-are-tedious-to-say-the-least/first

Make a seperate WvW, Crafter, Dungeon and Overland daily, and let people choose which one they want to do.

The WvW is easy, just pretty much keep what you have, let people get kills, work on events inside of WvW. This daily should reward tokens of honor or whatever those WvW tokens are called.

Crafting Daily, for toons or people inside of towns. Just add more items. Ideally improve the crafting system entirely by adding some new in-town quests. Let people do some daily crafting quest that rewards basic crafting supplies or karma to buy crafting supplies. These new crafting events/quests can be required in the daily.

Overland Daily. Pretty much what the daily is now except no WvW, no crafting, none of the BS. This daily should reward a ton of extra experience, making it perfect for leveling alts; at least equal amount of completing a dungeon if not more.

Dungeon Daily. If you add 3 dungeon explorables to a daily its pretty much want every dungeon runner wants to do anyway and it will help keep groups together instead of the person that always leave after one path. If you require in dungeon kills you can also help solve the problem with speed clears. This daily should reward dungeon tokens of your choice.

Ideally the laurels will be removed from the daily entirely because the time frame is the most insanely hardcore stuff ever. The developers don’t even have the decency to tell us if Ascended gear will be the last tier of armor or not. If its not I am sure everyone would rather buy dye and other stuff with their laurels. Put ascended gear into crafting, random fractal drops. Anything but the daily.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Relic.7148

Relic.7148

If the daily makes you play content you don’t enjoy, don’t do the daily. Five out of nine options is more than enough to suit a majority of players’ tastes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Midnight Gypsy.9360

Midnight Gypsy.9360

you just got more we had 5 that we had to do and how we can pick 5 from 9. People need to stop making it hard on them self and saying it’s the games fault. All of them are easy if you know how to get it done.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Roland Dragonne.7384

Roland Dragonne.7384

ON TOPIC: I love the Choose your Own Daily Achievements, and if 1 or 2 out of 10 are WvW, then it really does not matter. Let those that play WvW do them. I have 8-9 others to choose from. The previous forced WvW in Monthly achievements was far more annoying that simply having my options reduced a little.

OFF TOPIC: I have to ask this, since I have seen this a few times recently… How is WvW, where the prime opponents are other players, considered a PvE game mode? Yes, it is absolutely true that there is a little PvE content within WvW, but the vast majority of what is done in WvW is Players fighting Players for control of assets/areas. That makes it PvP by definition. WvW is mixed-mode certainly, but that mix is 90% PvP, 10% PvE. Individually, you can almost completely avoid the PvE aspects of WvW, but you cannot avoid the PvP aspects. Just because sPvP is strictly PvP and nothing else does not make any mode with any PvE a PvE mode.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

I too would like the option to do 5 dailies every day that require no effort or thought. I only have 5 mins to log in every day and should get the same rewards as others ty.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

ON TOPIC: I love the Choose your Own Daily Achievements, and if 1 or 2 out of 10 are WvW, then it really does not matter. Let those that play WvW do them. I have 8-9 others to choose from. The previous forced WvW in Monthly achievements was far more annoying that simply having my options reduced a little.

OFF TOPIC: I have to ask this, since I have seen this a few times recently… How is WvW, where the prime opponents are other players, considered a PvE game mode? Yes, it is absolutely true that there is a little PvE content within WvW, but the vast majority of what is done in WvW is Players fighting Players for control of assets/areas. That makes it PvP by definition. WvW is mixed-mode certainly, but that mix is 90% PvP, 10% PvE. Individually, you can almost completely avoid the PvE aspects of WvW, but you cannot avoid the PvP aspects. Just because sPvP is strictly PvP and nothing else does not make any mode with any PvE a PvE mode.

Personally I find it absolutely ridiculous that WvW isn’t considered PvP. Nobody goes to WvW to fight guards and rams out in the fields. They go to crush other servers and kill other players. That’s PvP. But then again, they can call it whatever they want. I got my map completion so I don’t need to WvW anymore xD.