in Suggestions

Posted by: Illuminati.3089

Illuminati.3089

For each class, a unique weapon.

for example:

Warrior: Greataxe
Guardian: Halberd
Thief: Shruiken
Ranger: Javelin/Spear (for using on land)
Engineer: Crossbow
Mesmer: Chakram
Necro: Flail
Elementalist: Dual Wield Scepter

It won’t happen, but I can always dream.

Class Specific Weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lenaro.5924

Lenaro.5924

No real reason it couldn’t happen for flavor if enough people were interested, I suppose itemization would be a bit of a nightmare (RNG determines drops and so finding exactly what you want would be challenging) however there is the marketplace for that.

Realistically the weapons shared between classes function as entirely unique weapons, if there was enough support and enough of a reason I don’t see why they couldn’t add a flavor unique weapon type.

I’m content either way, but certainly not an awful idea and might just be something people are interested in seeing. Point of the thread I suppose.

Class Specific Weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I don’t want a flail for my necro… although I guess this does bring up a interesting point. If we have class specific weapons then these weapons become iconic and representative to that class, and who gets to decide if for example Necro’s weapon has to be melee or range? I guess this could be solved by with both melee and range weapons.

Class Specific Weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aggresive Teapot.2314

Aggresive Teapot.2314

I would love to see class specific weapons or even just class class specific skins. Could also lead to specially designed legendary weapons to complement the class instead of trying to make a general one to fit all classes. Like creepy, evil looking , blood dripping necro weapon or even an ele weapon to change appearance or colour according to your attunement. I’d also like to see some fancy flashy purple stuff for mes.

Leader of Quaggan Stole My [Bike] – Aurora Glade EU
http://quagganstolemybike.enjin.com

Class Specific Weapons

in Suggestions

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

For Necro, bring back the Cesta, but make it mainhand instead of offhand. Big, freaky armoured glove dripping gore that you use in channeling your evil.

For ranger, I’d favour something like a Kurki style mainhand sword. (Good for everything from clearing brush to impromptu decapitations.)

Like the other ideas though.