Class-starting masks for HotM

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

I have not seen any similar topic to this so i have just neede to ask.

Like title says, i would apreciate this. We were obtained class masks in the begining of game, i mean (necromancer´s skull mask, mesmer´s smiley face, guardian´s shoulders, engi´s helms etc.) and i do not understand that why these masks are not obtainable in HotM – PvP Zone. When you must GRIND to a better looking equip, why there are not these masks :/.

Nah, to be honest, i deleted my mask when i created my Norn necro and i know i can not get it back, but there were not any class masks in HotM. That is so sad for me and i think it is not a hard work to add them to collectibles … It is just a little thing but it delights. Please consider this.

Sorry for my English.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i did it to with my mesmer mask i tought when i was new to the game that i could get same skin with better stats in the future… who could have figured it was unique?

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

here’s a quick solution — until/unless they “fix” it

roll a — oh, say a necromancer. get through the starting area. go to a white armor vendor, buy a mask (may have to purchase on another character if mask isn’t available for purchase). using transmute stones, transmute the mask onto a piece of white gear. you may be able to use the gold stone, but sometimes, for some odd reason, you have to use the silver (lvl 80) one.

voila! the mask/hood is now account bound, and able to be ’muted as you level up. delete the character, and continue on.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i know of the “solution” but they already stated it is not how transmutation stones are intended to be used and i don’t want to be marked as exploiter once they decide this is an issue to be solved

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride