Collectable Bestiary for Lore

in Suggestions

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

I think for those people who want to know more about lore and such would like to have a sort of bestiary that they can look at and get a background of the different creatures around tyria. You could also make the different pages of it unlockable by say, killing a certain amount or even better, killing them for a chance at the page dropping (maybe each creature has multiple pages that drop and each one unlocks more information, and some pages being rarer than others)The unlockable aspect would make players have another thing to work for and show off while also learning more of the lore about the universe.

I would love to know what oakhearts are all about, or maybe some extra info on skritt and harpies, etc. And it will make people stick around longer. A lot of people spend most of their time unlocking titles and filling out achieves, this would give them one more thing to work on.

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

A lot of extra info can be found on the Guild Wars 1 wiki. I don’t see this happening, but I do like the idea. It’s always fun being able to read up on things

in Suggestions

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

I also like to collect things in game to keep me busy. It would also be a good thing to compliment the slayer achieves if people are farming mobs for the pages

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

in Suggestions

Posted by: wulfsbane.6539

wulfsbane.6539

Absolutely this is great idea! Then you could give a title for completing the bestiary to add even more motivation.