Collectible slot for dungeon tokens

in Suggestions

Posted by: Metamega.9025

Metamega.9025

As of right now, I don’t think it’s that important but I think it’d be a nice idea to have a collectible slot for all my different tokens. Right now, looking at my bank, its mostly tokens like guild commendations, badge of honors, one slot for each dungeons tokens, fractal relics and so on.

Yes I know I can buy bank slots but I really think my character just needs what I have minus the tokens. Right now I decided to put them on an alt I made since I use my main mostly and have an alt mesmer that’s 66. The others are all level 10.

I really don’t want to throw them out since most dungeon skins I’m not fond of but wen guildies are looking for a person for a dungeon run, I always offer. Fun times with guildies even if the tokens are nothin to me

I just think having a collectible slot would make it more convenient. It’s not te most important thing, just an idea for convenience.

in Suggestions

Posted by: IamSam.5864

IamSam.5864

I think it would be a nice idea to just have them added to your currency somewhere and not take up bag space. That way too you can’t accidentally sell or destroy them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

I like the idea, but just like the materials, you have a cap of 250 and just one slot to deposit. You get 60 tokens for each path you do, so you can easily get 250 tokens and have no more collectible slot available

in Suggestions

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I can agree with this.

Maybe have a currency tab, or a tokens tab, in the bank vault. Essentially a one stop shop to know what you have for the multitude of currencies at a glance.

I can also see having a slightly larger cap for them as well. Maybe 500 instead of 250? But after that, like any other material, you have to store it in a normal vault spot.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I think it would be a nice idea to just have them added to your currency somewhere and not take up bag space. That way too you can’t accidentally sell or destroy them.

This one.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kylissa.6094

Kylissa.6094

I think if they don’t add as an unlimited currency, they need to allow something like the baubles from Super Adventure Box. Converting even 100 down to 1 would make it so that people only needed two stacks for each dungeon. WvW Badges of Honor doing this too would be nice. Stacking to just 250 is not enough. One collectibles tab that held that would still overflow into regular bank space quickly.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Skipper De Longmont.8734

Skipper De Longmont.8734

All suggestions here point out the same thing…. Currency collection tab!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dokrak.5483

Dokrak.5483

would be very valuable. a 250 cap would be very acceptable, as often im on about 5-30 after spending them, and i dont want to destroy to free up a bank space.

support.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Akari Storm.6809

Akari Storm.6809

Agree!
We have a bank tab.
We have a collectables tab.
Now we could use a currency tab.

IMHO, having an infinite spot or high cap (9999) for each form of currency would be optimal.
Second to that if you are going to cap it, cap it at the cost of at least a full set of gear + 2 weapons.
Third to that, like someone already said, be able to trade a particular amount for 1 ala bubble baubles.

MMO gamers from what I have seen over the years have been pack rats, me included, so I know I would appreciate this quality of life suggestion. +1.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shootsfoot.9276

Shootsfoot.9276

This.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

I like the idea, but just like the materials, you have a cap of 250 and just one slot to deposit. You get 60 tokens for each path you do, so you can easily get 250 tokens and have no more collectible slot available

They just have to make it work like with the PvP salvage kits. Every time you reach a max stack (15) it will be displayed as the number 1. Each time you deposit another stack, it goes up a number. So if you have 15 stacks, you can take the desired number of stacks from your locker by holding your alt key(or just take all your stacks out at the same time)

Wondrous Achiever \o/