Colorblind Mode

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheComet.6471

TheComet.6471

This is mostly for the AoE rings….people like me who are colorblind can’t see those AoE rings on most of the ground textures and we just take hit after hit from things that should be easy to avoid under normal circumstances (see: floor traps in the swamp fractal, traps in AC, etc)

All I’m asking is something like brighter, easier to see rings for enemy AoE, I’d like to see that there’s a rock headed for my face when I’m out in the world <_<

Kaineng – Co-Leader of Skrittical Hits
Sybol – Healing Bunker Charr Mesmer (80)
Dresdon Honorclaw – Zerk All-Ranged Charr Warrior | Hawke Fullmoon – Melee Ranger

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grizledorf.5290

Grizledorf.5290

I’ve seen this asked before. Why isn’t Anet helping out our colorblind brethren? My cousin is colorblind. He can’t see red either. Wouldn’t be that hard to put in the game. An Amateur programmer could do it.

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blake.3609

Blake.3609

Agreed. it should have been done at the first.

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i am colorblind too but i see the ring on the floor my problem is with blue… and just some kind of plain red… i have this problem in a lot of games though so i easily understand your frustration

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Grizledorf.5290

Grizledorf.5290

When will the colorblind get an official response from Anet?

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

we have had an official response in one of there videos they are deffo doing something about this. albeit it seems a little slowly

I am red green colourblind and this affects me quite badly.

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheComet.6471

TheComet.6471

I’m full spectrum colorblind here, not full colorblindness but more an overall deficiency and trouble with red/green yellow/blue…

bumping the thread to get more people to see it <_<

Kaineng – Co-Leader of Skrittical Hits
Sybol – Healing Bunker Charr Mesmer (80)
Dresdon Honorclaw – Zerk All-Ranged Charr Warrior | Hawke Fullmoon – Melee Ranger

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stillcrow.7856

Stillcrow.7856

I’m not colorblind, but I support this notion.

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

+1 for this idea. It is actually a pretty important feature for those it affects

Colorblind Mode

in Suggestions

Posted by: tuckc.3975

tuckc.3975

Please do something about this Anet.. It has been way too long. This is literally ruining a great gaming experience for me. I also have 3 family members who are choosing not to purchase this game due to this oversight.