Combat Personalities...? New voice taunts.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

EDIT: I want to add that there are other issues that require attention, but that this could hopefully be looked into one day.

Playing a human here, and his personality in combat is about as exciting as a slug climbing a tree.

I mean seriously… When he gets might he goes “Urge to kill rising!” … What? If Might is some kind rage injecting anabolic steroid drug thing stuff… I would at least expect some Aggression from my character. Saying “Urge to kill rising!” is like … What is this?! I’d yell something like #ยค/%#ING DIE or something of the like.

Just look at the Charr, they are badazzes.(Have to use Z now do I…? Really ArenaNet?) and has the personalities of one.

Charr on Retaliation:
“Go on… Hit me!” That’s a taunt right there. One that sounds a lot more intimidating than a human going “Urge to kill Rising DURR”.

Sorry, but can we get the options of adding different kinds of combat personalities to our characters? If I wanted my character to sound calm and refined I might have wanted to go with Urge to kill rising, but I’d much rather have him sound human under pressure and in a battle. The human voice actors… I am sorry to say, are lackluster.

(edited by TwiceDead.1963)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

I stopped playing my human warrior because of this xD

in Suggestions

Posted by: Musta.9803

Musta.9803

Yes, let’s call Nolan North back into the studio to record one line.

Idiot…

in Suggestions

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Idiot…

Uncalled for. Gtfo.