Commander free friday

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheUpSide.4152

TheUpSide.4152

Hello,

So, in short, all I ask is 1 day per week, that is free of commanders, they won’t be able to tag up. I took Friday as an example, that’s reset day so I thought hey.

Why?
Because I like the small showdowns and skirmishes that you have when people have no zerg to follow.
I thought of this when we were commanderless for a while, we had skirmishes all over the map, small showdowns, which are, imo, way more fun.

What do you think of this?

Have a nice day!

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Notso.8710

Notso.8710

Only if we get commander only Mondays.

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Tonic Tuesdays, where players can only fight after using a tonic.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Lol. I read that as Toxic Tuesday and was expecting you to say they can only fight while drunk.

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Lol. I read that as Toxic Tuesday and was expecting you to say they can only fight while drunk.

I`ll drink to that…hic!

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lokiflux.2810

Lokiflux.2810

I don’t think promoting disorganized combat when most people are already disorganized is a good idea. If there’s a commander and EVERYONE’S running with the commander, that leaves areas weak and ripe for the picking anyway, so there will generally always be small scale skirmishes and areas to strike that are left unattended. I’ve yet to run into this issue, but don’t think this is a good idea.

I think a free pizza Friday would be better, though.

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

no when I started playing I was on Vabbi and it was in a period of time when we had no commanders but we managed to zerg just fine. All it takes is a quick message in chat like wheres the action at. Taking away commander tagging on any day is going to annoy more people than it pleases I think.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Commander free friday

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

Mounted Combat Saturday’s