Concept Idea for a Personal Mini.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

What would you guys think of making personal minis. As in mini YOU. Having a little you running after yourself. The mini itself would have to be a “blank” mini that would adjust according to what character you’re on and what you’re wearing/weilding. It would be nice if we could make our own selves and send it to our friends, but the “blank” mini idea would be more idealistic ocnsidering the amount of different minis one would get from friends. And “blanks” wouldn’t take up too much space and wouldn’t affect the collector’s title. I would definetly pay some gems for one =D

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Id rather like to see the feature to turn every creature in the game that we have fought against into a minipet by using a specific item against an enemy, before we kill them.

Say for example I want to have a Branded Rock Dog
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Branded_Rock_Dog.jpg
as minipet, then I I would just go to a place, where they exist, use that consumeable “minipet turner” and go then killing branded rock dogs and get after a while of having killed enough branded rock dogs one as a Minipet.

Say for example:

You use the “Minipet Turner”
And then a little windo pops up that tells you, that you have to go kill now for example 100 Branded Rock Dogs to turn one into a Minipet.

Something like that I’d like much more to see in the game.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in Suggestions

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

So pretty much using the idea of Signet of Capture , but used in the matter of capturing minis.
Sounds rather interesting.