Costumes suggestions!

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

I really like the costumes that can be bought in the gem store, they look really cool!

But why can’t you wear them in combat? You should be able to wear it only as a cosmetic costume and still have your normal gear equipped!

Anyone else feels the same?

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I actually like the way it is right now. Would like the options to townsclothes/costumes automaticly show in towns and automaticly go back to armor outside of the towns.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I would like the game to have Guild Wars 1 system.
1) an NPC who stores your costumes for you and generates as many as you like for free so all your toons can wear that costume if you want.
2) it goes over your armor, so it can be worn in combat or out without affecting your stats.
3) it had an auto toggle so it automatically switched in town or combat area to what you wanted to wear, either costume or armor.
The system they have now is inferior to the Guild Wars 1 system.

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

But the costume brawl is awesome, and I like that that there is a difference to costumes and armor… have costumes basicly become an armor skin… why.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Potions could be changed so they allow costume brawl, or an NPC that allows you to select a costume brawl form could be placed in LA. As to why allow them to act as an armor skin, it gives you more customization of your character. Some of the costumes they already have in the gem shop would be awesome as armor, like the pirate costume or the cook outfit on a Sylvari which is leafy.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mojo.8431

Mojo.8431

I actually like the way it is right now. Would like the options to townsclothes/costumes automaticly show in towns and automaticly go back to armor outside of the towns.

I strongly agree with this
I’d love to be able to automatically switch to town clothes while in a city, especially once there are more designs to pick from that aren’t silly looking “costumes”

you can’t wear town clothes during combat because it would look ridiculous

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

it would be very nice to have town skills according to the costume or the toy you wear… i would love it!

just one thing, when you fall in your town clothes… you auto-switch to armor… it makes me mad to open the hero panel again to switch back to town clothes… can this be avoided?

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Costumes suggestions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

I strongly agree with this
I’d love to be able to automatically switch to town clothes while in a city, especially once there are more designs to pick from that aren’t silly looking “costumes”

you can’t wear town clothes during combat because it would look ridiculous

I don’t understand why would it look ridiculous using costumes during combat? For low levels that don’t have the cool looking gears yet could just buy a costume. Also ArenaNet would profit from this because more people would buy the costumes for their characters. Alot of other games use this because people tend to get bored of their character looks, escpesially low levels.