Crafting Items at lvl 400

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordvroom.1274

lordvroom.1274

Something that I have noticed is that after you max a crafting discipline all of the items on the crafting list are still greyed out. It was understandable to grey out these items as you raise your crafting level and to visually convey that you would no longer gain experience from further creation, but I feel like after you reach level 400 that should go away. I think that a simple fix that I would personally like to see would be to organize all of your available recipes by color (rarity). So take weaponsmithing as an example, a bronze sword hilt would be colored white, while an orichalcum hilt would be orange symbolizing exotic materials, a rare item would be gold, masterwork green etc. I just feel like having your crafting list re prioritized would help with figuring out what you need if you are making weapons for your alternate characters or crafting an item to sell on the Trading Post. I am not sure if this is difficult to implement but I would be more inclined to craft certain recipes without having to look for a particular item for a few minutes. I know that there is a search button but being able to separate the list by color would be easier rather than rummage through a never ending list with no easy visual differentiation between the rarity of items.

Hope that others find this suggestion helpful and I would appreciate to see this in a future patch.

Thanks!

-Vrontios
Leader of The Backup [CREW]
Fort Aspenwood

in Suggestions

Posted by: foenxz.8564

foenxz.8564

Totally second that!!! Good idea.
It would make so much more sense to catalog the items by rarity color once the level cap has been reached………. unless………
one day Anet decides to let us increase our crafting skill level cap so that we can craft Ascended items :-)