Cross-character dye collection

in Suggestions

Posted by: Linhael.9318

Linhael.9318

It’s a little money intensive to get collection of dyes on every single character. I like to collect’em. Want to have all someday, but it’s a little pain in the neck when I have unlock every single dye on each character separately. It will be a lot easier if the dyes are unlocked for account, not for a single character or have at least ability to change “the owner” of already unlocked dye.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

It would be great!

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Carnius Magius.8091

Carnius Magius.8091

They did it with currency. Why not?

in Suggestions

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

Isnt there already a huge thread for this topic?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lady Minuit.3186

Lady Minuit.3186

Originally it was supposed to be account wide as stated in one of the early blog post, but they changed their idea sometimes before launch. I suspect it’s because dyes were easy enough to get with their new system.

In the early design dyes would be grown from plants in your home instance and it would take like a day to grow unless you used some item from the gem shop. With this system it would have been harder to acquire dyes I suppose which explain why it would have made sense to make them account wide, but with the new system maybe not.

To be honest I wish they were account wide too with some of them being worth 50g it would be awesome.

Lady Minuit

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Maybe just have dyes of a certain rarity be account bound. Then you can still collect the lesser ones for each character, but the dyes like Abyss & Celestial would be account bound. It would make the cost of them much more reasonable.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Suggestions

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

If they made dyes account bound - the current price for dyes will grow up very fast
But it’s OK

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)