Cultural Armor Alternate Appearances +Pics

Cultural Armor Alternate Appearances +Pics

in Suggestions

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I really love the appearance of the Asura Cultural Tier 3 Medium Helm (Prototype Armor), but I feel the attachments on the helm being forced to be visible really limits the viability of the helm across many appearance preferences.
Chat Link: [&AgEjDgAA]

I’ve edited out the optics attachments in these photos to show how great it could look without them.

• My request is for Cultural items to have an additional checkbox added to them which allows the ‘extra detail’ elements of the item to be hidden.

This option can also be added to many of the cultural armor items where there are additional elements in the design that are not necessary and only limit the interest in, and viability of, the items. These ‘extra detail’ elements are a design choice of the creator, but they really restrict the potential appearances players may desire for their characters. Limiting player interest in the items due to their excess bits clashing with the desired appearance of a character, certainly decreases the variations of available appearances. If players could choose to hide the excess artistic elements of cultural gear then these expensive, cultural appearances would offer more viable options for a wider array of character appearances.

I feel that Tier 3 Cultural Armor should be more special than ordinary armor, just as Legendary Weapons have special appearance attributes over ordinary weapons.

Ideally, I request it to be where each item can have an alternate form by disabling the excessive artistic detail on the item through a show/hide checkbox, though an alternate pattern or reversing of the item on the body would be alternate options for some pieces (single shoulder armor on left or right, T3 human female chest flipped – underboob on right instead of left and skirt on left instead of right, etc).

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)