Cultural tier 4 (Legendary)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sef.6918

Sef.6918

I thought it would be a great idea if they made a new tier of cultural armor and it would be legendary to be worth the money you spend on it, or maybe it could be crafted as well as bought. The appearence of it would be epic that changes things like your players voice and animations i don’t know i’ll leave that to the devs if there digging this idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I think legendary armour would be really cool as long as it’s not in the same way they’ve done the weapons that require way too much gold and mats. Would love to see it be a more skilled based system if they release armour.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Sure why not . Make each piece of T4 cost Shards Ecto and Gold just like the original

in Suggestions

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Sure why not . Make each piece of T4 cost Shards Ecto and Gold just like the original

Stack and a half of ectos, stack of obby shards, and 75k gold. They’d finally be bringing Guild Wars into Guild Wars 2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

As long at the legendary armour does not use any hideous effects like the legendary weapons, that would be nice.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TJV.6239

TJV.6239

I am praying for at least one set of class specific armour – something that all races can use but only one class can use. It wouldn’t be “cultural armour” but it would add something new to the game. I would even like to see some armour sets from Guild Wars 1 into the game for the professions that have their origins there (assassin, Elementalist, ranger, Mesmer, necromancer, warrior – paragon could even fit Guardian)

Shalom
Tyler Joe

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

If they do legendary armor like the current culture armor, they need to add more than just one way of getting it. I mean I farmed for primeval armor back in GW1 and that was pretty much endgame armor, they should do a similar system. The current way of doing it where its gold based takes wayyy too long with the drops rate this game has and the economy. I don’t want to farm Waypoint for 5 hours a day, I dont want to run fractals non stop hopping for good drops. I’d like to do a mixture of everything that doesn’t take an insane amount of grinding. Now a days hitting a precursor is like winning the lottery, you’ll never need gold again. For me that is a bad thing to have in a game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sef.6918

Sef.6918

Ye i found it hard thinking of ways to get the Legendary armor, ways that are fun and enjoyable for us, people in this game hate grinding the same content over and over (fractals, plinx etc..) there should be some sort of race specific currency that you get for doing events and stuff for that race like wow did with the reputation system, renown sounds like a good name for this.