Custom Dances Please

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: icon.5128

icon.5128

What you guys think about selling dances at in the Gem Store I would pay 500 gems for a Gundam Style dance lol….

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: poe lyfe.5879

poe lyfe.5879

im thinking free dances unless theyre going to go custom dance for each race class gender combination…. then selling them as class dance packs m/f thats more reasonable.

Wintersday is for the Charr, also Meatober.

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

icon.5128

I was thinking we already have default dances that suck and are free… and dances don’t affect game play they can sell different dances and make it so anyone can buy any dance on any race allowing for further character customization

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

Oppa Gundam Style?

Attachments:

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shevek.2691

Shevek.2691

Someone in my guild made the idea of Gangnam Style being turned into a new run format via gem store purchase.

… Honestly, I suggest this solely because it’d be hilarious.

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: GothicMonkey.4753

GothicMonkey.4753

I would love to be able to change dances, and it’s not like ANet can’t do dances. They make dances really well (amongst other emotes)

But i’ve heard rumor from the last beta that there was a dance vendor in rata sum lower levels, but wasn’t selling dances yet. Hinted at it though.

Maybe they’re working on this right now?

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yinn.6507

Yinn.6507

I think more hats too. TF2 style.

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

No. These small, 500 gem prices are annoying. Make them for a few thousand gems, and then you’ve got a deal. The design that goes in to a dance is worth more than 20 minutes of your in-game gold.

How far that little candle throws its beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- William Shakespear

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vahn.9728

Vahn.9728

As a Norn, I’d pay for other dance styles in heart beat… :I

Custom Dances Please

in Suggestions

icon.5128

@Nels they called micro transactions for a reason, the idea is to make them cheap so that lots of people buy them which turns into alot of money for devs.