Customisable Underwear

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caatalyst.7289

Caatalyst.7289

Is anyone else bored of yellow stinky kinckers?

I think it would be great if Anet added custom underwear that we can also colour.

We want to looking sexy in our lingerie! -

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

we are in agreement. my charr has not changed underwear in half a year, and she wears heavy armor… >_<

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Toxyn.9608

Toxyn.9608

Wouldn’t make a difference to me as I am literally never without my armor on. It strikes me as a very “odd” request.

“The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.”

Antonius Duarte – Elementalist – Kaineng

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Yes for different types of dye-able underwear.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

I want a polka dot thong

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: evolverzilla.2359

evolverzilla.2359

I donĀ“t know if I LMAO or just click +1… Meh, just will do the two things.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

My Norn wants a proper loincloth.

Boxer shorts never, loincloths forever!

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

(edited by Oglaf.1074)

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

More clothes of all types!

And when diving you are not in clothes.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: RoShamBo.2618

RoShamBo.2618

This idea is pants

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pants

(Edited to include the explanatory link for anyone who doesn’t come from the UK)

Forever posting in legendary threads!

(edited by RoShamBo.2618)

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amaterasu.8639

Amaterasu.8639

yeah i want to change the colour and type of underwear for my characters

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

This isn’t just about having bright pink pants. It’s about wearing sexy underwear.

I’ve worked hard to get my engineering looking fine. All I need is some sexy black stockings and an 80s high waste thong.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Is anyone else bored of yellow stinky kinckers?

I think it would be great if Anet added custom underwear that we can also colour.

We want to looking sexy in our lingerie! -

I wish to point out it is rather funny really. GW1 Elementalist female had amazing lingerie. GW2 female human has crap ;p

http://nerdybookahs.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/gw_underwear.jpg

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

Thats amazing! How did this get overlooked in GW2?

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Killyox.3950

Thats amazing! How did this get overlooked in GW2?

Maybe they didn’t want teenagers to get heart attack ?:)

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

Im 25 mate! Just got a passion for sexy lingerie

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Killyox.3950

Im 25 mate! Just got a passion for sexy lingerie

I’m 27 soon ;p still i was speaking in general, not directly about you:)

I see sexy lingerie every day for 8 hours. Might be the reason I am indifferent for it in-game.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

I’ve lived with my girlfriend for nearly four years. I guess the novelty of real life lingerie has worn off.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Killyox.3950

I’ve lived with my girlfriend for nearly four years. I guess the novelty of real life lingerie has worn off.

Dunno. I see the sexiest and newest lingerie made. All the kinds of fishnets and so on. If i were to give every kind to my girl she would need to get new one daily.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Yes please, I’m not a fan of the blue one piece bathing suit

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

I’m so tired of the boring green leaves on every one of my male Sylvari (four of them).. that always glitch to a more pleasant, neutral khaki brown in beginner areas. Way to get my hopes up, lol.

For my pink and white albino mimic Sylvari, I’d just l like to be able to dye his nether-leaves pink or white. Green looks weird on him. I included a pic of the gross default green and the khaki glitch.

Attachments:

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

I humbly request the resignation of your man-card now please, on behalf of all fans of slinky undergarments.

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Oglaf.1074

Boys, boys.

It is not about the underwear.

It is about what’s inside of them.

Do you even lift, bro?

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

When you’ve received a gift, do you prefer it wrapped in a brown paper bag, or nice wrapping paper?

That nice wrapping paper isn’t necessary, but it’s a lovely bonus!

..Though I am the guy that posted about my Sylvari’s leaves rather than a desire for nice lingerie so my post is possibly coming across as a little strange right about now.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

+1

Polka dot panties

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: justkoh.4073

justkoh.4073

A resounding “Yes!” to customizable underwear/bikini/swimsuit.

I’m really sick of the default (most of my characters are human female ).

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Kal Spiro.9745

I would like the option to remove the top from my Charr female entirely. It’s not like the random strip of cloth is actually covering anything, it’s just hanging there for no good reason.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I am just curious as to why you are so worried about a digital fictitious characters underwear over all the other stuff that could be worked on?

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Kal Spiro.9745

I am just curious as to why you are so worried about a digital fictitious characters underwear over all the other stuff that could be worked on?

Maybe because the visual aspects of our characters are what are important to us, and the rest of the game is working out just fine otherwise?

If it doesn’t matter to you, move on. It doesn’t hurt you either, since the team that would be working on it isn’t involved in any of the aspects that are important to you.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Maybe because the visual aspects of our characters are what are important to us, and the rest of the game is working out just fine otherwise?

If it doesn’t matter to you, move on. It doesn’t hurt you either, since the team that would be working on it isn’t involved in any of the aspects that are important to you.

Hey no need to get uptight about it, I was just curious. To me the underwear is the last thing I am looking at on a digital character.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Kal Spiro.9745

Hey no need to get uptight about it, I was just curious. To me the underwear is the last thing I am looking at on a digital character.

Exactly, you don’t care, it doesn’t effect you. There is no need to even comment.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tuomir.1830

Tuomir.1830

Heh, go tot admit, I was a bit disappointed at the sack cloth undies the first time I saw them, coming from GW1 where they had some quite nice designs, but can’t say it bothers me. At least we don’t get much people dancing naked around towns anymore.

Only fools and heroes charge in without a plan.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

UNDERWEAR!UNDERWEAR!!!

Anyways, it would be awesome if they let us change it’s colors too

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Did any of you people ever stop to consider that the underwear might not be there as a piece of fashion, but rather to cover up?

With that in mind, there’s no reason for the designers to put time into it. Not to mention that it would be bad press. There would be some pretty massive uproar if ANet put freaking lingerie in the Gem Store.

An addition like that might be just what it takes to push GW2’s PEGI rating from 12 to 16. And that’s a whole demographic of potential players lost.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Oglaf.1074

Not “lingerie”.

LOINCLOTHS!

Do you even lift, bro?

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Not “lingerie”.

LOINCLOTHS!

What wrong with lingerie? There are many different types of lingerie. Some are very stylish and have beautiful patterns.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: MajorShock.4023

MajorShock.4023

do it just for the sake of some more customization

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Creld.8702

Creld.8702

As a specific subect (that of lingerie) in gw2, I am meh.

On the principle of having more character choices, I’m all for it.

Striped polka dot corsets for everyone! Even you, Knut Whitebear.

Asura Engineer- Aelara Fole

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Would be nice to at least be able to change the color

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

there are no laundry services in tyria. my character’s undies need a changing! and no, underwater combat doesn’t help wash them that much.

Requesting T3 Human undies for 10 gold.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

yeah i would like my char wear a lingerie corset insteand of a panty and a bra

I took an arrow to the knee

(edited by JemL.3501)

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

This would be THE thing to add to the gem store.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Posted by: CapN Biku.6024

CapN Biku.6024

You all sound like horny teenagers.

I say no to customisable underwear, it’s far from necessary.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

Come on guys,

Wouldn’t you just love it when you get to those puzzles in instances where you have to take off your gear so that it doesnt take damage only to reveal tiny nipple tassels?

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

Legendary stockings.. yes please

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

CapN Biku.6024

Come on guys,

Wouldn’t you just love it when you get to those puzzles in instances where you have to take off your gear so that it doesnt take damage only to reveal tiny nipple tassels?

Your armour doesn’t get damaged from falling anymore so there’s no longer any need to remove your armour in JPs

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

what about the lazer puzzle in CoE? This was only one small example of why this needs to be added.

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

CapN Biku.6024

what about the lazer puzzle in CoE? This was only one small example of why this needs to be added.

Didn’t think about that. Although those moments are so short I don’t really see them as a reason to give people access to several different types of underwear, maybe it can justify dying them, but for me, nothing more.
I’d rather they work on something a bit more serious

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Caatalyst.7289

This is completely serious. Why aren’t you taking it seriously?

Customisable Underwear

in Suggestions

Onshidesigns.1069

Didn’t think about that. Although those moments are so short I don’t really see them as a reason to give people access to several different types of underwear, maybe it can justify dying them, but for me, nothing more.
I’d rather they work on something a bit more serious

For Anet to work on more serious content they need to make money to fund it. By selling items in the gem store. Customizable underwear may not be the serious content you want. But it would definitely bring more money for the serious content you want.