Daily Order Missions.

Daily Order Missions.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Little Old Lady.3742

Little Old Lady.3742

I’m sure this had been suggested over and over. There is nothing to do with your order after you finish those missions. I thought I would post this after the guild missions patch went live. I was hoping for something like the bounties we got in GW1 ever since I finished my personal story. Like so many others I just used the orders of whispers asura gate to get down to Orr. Maybe I’m just too cheap. When I heard about bounty missions I thought…ok maybe this is it, well get to do stuff for the Orders….. but no. Instance missions would be too much. And spawn camping would be bad too. But being a messanger, or explorer would be fun and get people running around the different areas depending on the missions they selected. Rewards with some token and used only at the orders headquarters.

Something like. Go to your orders head quarters talk to x. They will give you a choice of a few different missions. You have to go to a certain map and tell agent Y that the code is blah blah…

You could have the NPC walking around and randomize the dialog options to make it harder for botters.

One last thing let me join the other orders too. I am the hero of shaemoor.

Little Old Lady, Sea of Sorrows, Robot Adventurers [RA], Tokyo Japan.

Daily Order Missions.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

Nels the Cornwhisperer.8025

You can’t join other Orders, it ruins the incredibly little replay value in the game, and that’s the biggest thing keeping most people occupied between the good bits.

I’d be all for some missions, but part of the design was to completely remove anything that even looks like the old quest/mission system in every other MMO.

How far that little candle throws its beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- William Shakespear

Daily Order Missions.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Little Old Lady.3742

Little Old Lady.3742

You can’t join other Orders, it ruins the incredibly little replay value in the game, and that’s the biggest thing keeping most people occupied between the good bits.

I’d be all for some missions, but part of the design was to completely remove anything that even looks like the old quest/mission system in every other MMO.

Thanks for the reply but what replay are you talking about? Alts ? I have many alts. And use them to play the other orders. After you finish the order missions, the personal stories merge. If you want replay then we should be able to join the other orders and do missions for them. Something like the pool in the hall of monuments or the gw1. You couldn’t make the missions DE. Because they would keep getting set off so you would have to make them dialog based, like many of the skill points. Talk to the NPC and he gives you a bottle of wine and then you drink it for the skill point. How would you do order missions?

Little Old Lady, Sea of Sorrows, Robot Adventurers [RA], Tokyo Japan.